Subject: [Leica] "Chiang Tung Days" – photos from the Shan State in Burma - M9/Summicron-35v4
From: malland at me.com (Mitchell Alland)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 00:15:46 +0700

Although I call this series of 76 colour photographs  a ?book project,? I?m
not yet sure. They were taken on a short visit, as described in the
postscript, to the Shan State in Burma, entering at Tachilek, across the
river from Mae Sod in Chiang Rai province in Thailand and proceeding to
Chiang Tung (Kentong) and Myang La (Mongla)  ? these names are in the Shan
Language, a Thai dialect. (followed by the name in Burmese). They were taken
with the M9-P with the Summicron-35v4 lens, except for 9 with the
Summicron-28 (the market scenes in Myang La) and one with the Summilux-50
(the Chiang Tung chapter title picture). You can download the PDF file
(61MB) here: bit.ly/1asgee0

- - Mitch

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] "Chiang Tung Days" – photos from the Shan State in Burma - M9/Summicron-35v4)