Subject: [Leica] FS: 2015 Calendar
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 18:38:15 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

My 2015 calendar is now available from lulu.com, please see
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar for more info and for a link to
lulu.com's ordering page.  For those who are keeping track of such things
all photos in this calendar were made with a Leica R8/DMR and Leica lenses.

If you would like to order a signed calendar from me I'll collect orders for
a couple more weeks before getting the calendars printed.  The cost is
US$19.95 plus shipping.

Doug Herr
Orangevale, Sacramento County
http://www.wildlightphoto.com