Subject: [Leica] Do you remember why you joined the LUG?
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 12:55:33 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Leopold Green wrote:

... there are the times we are told with absolute certainty that any new
Leica is made only for collectors who will never take a single picture with
it - 100%, no discussion, absolute conviction, Leica some sort of pernicious
organisation and those 'collectors' idiots with no connection to photography
[read the comments made when they introduced the cheaper film M-A]. Few
takes issue with this so I assume that this is what most of the LUG believe
<<<

I've been a participant in far too many internet arguments to take issue
with the 'Leica is for collectors' pronouncements.  Nothing good comes of
these types of threads.  I prefer to let my pictures do the talking.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from leopoldgreen at mac.com (Leopold Green) ([Leica] Do you remember why you joined the LUG?)