Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 9/10/2014: powerful art in Toledo
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 08:05:23 +0200

We are visiting the city of Toledo near Madrid, once among the most
important Jewish cities in the world. The expulsion of Jews in 1492 ended
that, but the city still has a well-preserved Jewish quarter with several
interesting museums in what used to be medieval temples. One of them, the
Sinagoga de Transito, contains an extremely powerful work of art, at least I
found it very powerful:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3601286970&k=bXPQjKr&lb=1&s=O

Painted by a German artist (who adopted Spain as his country) with whose
work I was not familiar until yesterday.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain