Subject: [Leica] IMG: the "mistake" photo of Ted Grant
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 13:48:45 -0700

Ted Grant is a national treasure of Canada. He photographed Prime Minister
Trudeau sliding down a banister and Ben Johnson winning the Gold (and then
lost it later due to drug violation). Travel photos, Queen Elizabeth, he
has done it all. His photography mantra is KISS (Keep it Simple...) Back in
the days, he would run around with 3 Leica Ms on his neck, and then one or
two Leica R with long lens.

And he's an incredibly generous, funny person. My wife and I had the
privilege to share an afternoon with him. The Leica M9 photoset is here:
http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/TedGrant-2014/

It was somewhat surreal that after some niceties, that I brought in my 4x5,
and of course I had the wrong film etc. So a mistake :-/ Nevertheless, with
the magic of Lightroom, an image can be seen:

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20141004-Scanned-515.jpg

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// https://www.facebook.com/Transformations.CosplayPortraits