Subject: [Leica] Friday flowers - before and during
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 15:54:05 -0700

Got my days mixed up.  Thought yesterday was Friday, so I went out after
lunch in the 100 degree SoCal weather to shoot some flower and found these
buds.

Feel free to look Large, as these are with the 100 APO.

These are the "Before"

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Buds-2341-Edit.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/m3wdnys

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Buds-2344-Edit.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/pos8rse

Then found out I was a day early, so went back this AM and found this:

These are the "During"

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Cactus-2378.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/poka7v5

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Cactus-2374.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/q6yx37f

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/ff/Cactus-2372.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/ouy8kx7

Maybe I'll go back tomorrow to see the "After" as these things usually only
last one day.

Comments welcome.  The "before" shots are stacked, the "during" are single
shots.

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Friday flowers - before and during)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Friday flowers - before and during)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Friday flowers - before and during)