Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Bracelets, Lost in Thought
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 15:45:05 -0700

Tina.  Love the first one with the expressions on the faces, except the half
face on the left is a bit disconcerting.  The second one is also a great
shot, but for some reason it does not grab me like the first one.  Maybe
more room is needed on the right, with her face less centered?  Maybe that
is just me?

Keep them coming.  I don?t comment on all of them, but they are all
wonderful to see

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson