Subject: [Leica] Leica Porn
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 22:39:03 -0500

"normal" remains a very relative term.

Sensors smaller than 24x36mm today deliver extremely fine quality for prints
up to 11x14 and even 13x19. Far better than most 24x36 (all but the slowest
of slow) film ISO for ISO.
Certainly far better than a Minox or half frame ever delivered at even the
slowest ASAs.

Yes. The M8 delivers a very high quality image file.
As does the DMR;
as we're so often reminded by Doug's work
as well as others.

a note off the iPad, George