Subject: [Leica] new photos posted
From: rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 17:09:08 -0700

I created a website for my new business and dedicated a page to share some
of my photographs. Comments/criticism welcome.  I recently upgraded from an
M9 to an M240.  Look forward to posting images with the new body.  Its
already been back to Leica NJ for a repair.

http://www.clompusconsulting.com/photographs/

Thanks for taking a look.

Be well,
Richard

Richard Clompus, OD
Clompus Consulting Group, LLC
www.clompusconsulting.com
919-907-0718 (GMT-8)
-----------------------------------
This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of
this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding
of the message or the contents is not permitted.

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] new photos posted)
Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] new photos posted)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] new photos posted)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] new photos posted)