Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 20/9/2014: huge lens on small camera
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 09:41:01 +0200

Yesterday afternoon it occurred to me to try the 135mm Leica Elmarit with
eyes on the Fuji X-Pro 1. The lens is quite big and the eyes make it look
even bigger. Of course, on the X-Pro 1 the eyes are not in the correct
position relative to the viewfinder, but once you switch to the electronic
viewfinder, then you are seeing through the lens and it?s all good. Much to
my delight, the lens worked quite well. Here are two images, one with really
close focus (about 1 meter), the other a bit further, perhaps 2-3 meters.
Note that the exif data incorrectly shows the focal length as 90mm because
the Fuji thinks I am mounting my 90mm Tele-Elmar on it whenever it senses
that Leica M adapter.

Close-up of my late mother?s cactus on my terrace:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3551724481&k=KnMSFgB&lb=1&s=O

One of the many cats that inhabit the fishing harbour of El Campello:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3551724599&k=TwbnbP3&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman