Subject: [Leica] What is Epic?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 03:36:43 -0700

Phillips asked about what is epicness. Well, someone else wrote about it:
http://photofocus.com/2014/09/17/on-making-epic-photographs/

Photographers are filled with the desire to make Epic images. That drive
gets us up in the morning and keeps us staring into the monitor after most
have said "goodnight." It's what we do. We do it because it fills us up. It
satisfies. It completes us. It is often nothing less than our reason for
being on the planet.

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// https://www.facebook.com/Transformations.CosplayPortraits