Subject: [Leica] Around Aspen, Colorado
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 14:29:32 -0700

It was raining the first day we were in Aspen.  We walked around town a bit
before heading to our campsite in the hills.

There was this one lady with an umbrella running around that I somehow
photographed twice. No, I was not stalking her.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Aspen-0202.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Aspen-0210.jpg.html

and a slightly different treatment of the same photo.  Which do you like?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Aspen-0210-2.jpg.html

Maybe an overdone effect, but I thought the photo suited itself to it.

Not many people out and about, and certainly not eating outside

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Aspen-0208.jpg.html

Comments welcome.  These were all taken with my new little walk-around
camera, the Sony RX 100M3.  Fun to have around and pretty good quality.  You
can even view large.

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Around Aspen, Colorado)