Subject: [Leica] Old Fuel, New Fuel
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 01:05:14 +0100

The old fuel is Kelly Whiskey a limited rebrand of Paddy from 30 years ago
to celebrate the achievement of Sean Kelly the famous Irish cycling
sprinter. Unopened, it was removed from its secure location in Duffs Pub in
Bray to be shown to me as I'm a cycling afficianado. The new fuel is my pint
of Guinness from tonight. If in Bray, Duffs is worth a visit as every item
in it is cycling related, and its owner is a cycling fanatic. iPhone 4S

Keep meaning to bring a proper camera there

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/OldFuel_NewFuels_a.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Old Fuel, New Fuel)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Old Fuel, New Fuel)