Subject: [Leica] Wildlife of East Africa
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 09:35:39 +0530

I am having my first show of photographs on the "Wildlife of East Africa"
from the 22nd to 27th September at Vinyasa Art Galery in Chennai. I am
exhibiting 50 photographs from my various trips to Kenya and Tanzania over
the years. The show is being inaugurated by Mr.N.Srinivasan, the Managing
Director of India Cements Ltd, and more famously the Chairman of
International Cricket Council at 5.30 pm on 22nd September Anybody who is
in town and can make it for the inauguration or visit the show otherwise is
most welcome.
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Wildlife of East Africa)