Subject: [Leica] IMG: LF Selfie!
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 04:18:24 -0700

My Cooke PS945 came in! Since my wife is away for a few days so I have no
model. So I tested it with a selfie :-)

I tested it with F4.5 also but I didn't realize the Copal shutter does not
like "in-between" shutter speed :-[

The "5" fingers is a reminder that it's F5.6 :-)

Developed in Bluegrass authentic Harvey 777.

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20140903-Scanned-469.jpg

I traded a 28 Summicron, a 135/3.5 Xenotar and a 100 year old Meniscus for
this. I suspect this will be one of my favorite lens of all times.

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto