Subject: [Leica] IMGs: More Seafront people
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 15:08:52 +0100

I was down with my feet in the sea - when I'm not swimming, I stand in it
for about 15 mins for therapeutic purposes. This child spotted the eccentric
and decided to drag her mother along to join me. The mother was an American
working over here. Fuji X100S.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Seafront/FirstPaddle.jpg.html

A couple of promenading tourists (Italians or Spanish?) looking at the
Victorian architecture of Bray's seafront. Fuji X100S.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Seafront/PrommingTourists.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: More Seafront people)