Subject: [Leica] Discover Your Self Through Photography
From: drleonpomeroy at verizon.net (Leon Pomeroy)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 21:15:31 -0400

Dear Lluis:

Interesting! I envy your European exposure to different languages.  I'm
happy to make you smile. Leon

Re:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beyond-good-and-evil

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/beyond-good-and-evil/201407/discover-you
r-self-through-photography-part-1

Be Well,

Ens tornarem a trobar algun dia

Leon

_________

Re:

Hi Leon,

You made me smile! In my case the people of Catalonia we are used to speak
two languages, Catalan and Castillan (know as Spanish), also for us is quite
easy the French, even more close to the Catalan than the Castillan. English
and German are not Latin languages and more difficult to follow, mainly
German!

I hope see your pictures of your next trip, take the Noctilux 1: 1.2!

Cheers!

Lluis

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Discover Your Self Through Photography)