Subject: [Leica] OT: Luminosity Masks (tho I am using on Leica files...)
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 21:38:24 -0700

Thanks for your thought, Bob.

I?m not ?fully? recovered but I?m walking without a cane and without much of
a limp. I?m riding a recumbent trike since my balance isn?t everything it
should be yet. But the surgeon was pleased with the outcome and my physical
therapist says I?ll be released from his care next week.

I?ve even been doing a bit of photography and some gardening.

I?m hoping to complete the family hike to the top of Yosemite Falls in early
October. Just being in Yosemite will be a healing experience all its own.

Best to all!

Oh - I am looking forward to seeing your Dunes print. I liked your write-up.

Adam

Message from abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] OT: Luminosity Masks (tho I am using on Leica files...))
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] OT: Luminosity Masks (tho I am using on Leica files...))