Subject: [Leica] "New" Leica announced 2g buffer
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 19:44:11 -0400

On this new 2g buffer in the newly tweaked digital M...
Was the  M240camera before perceived as slow in use? specifically I'm not
asking about holding down the shutter release while it continually fires.
This is something I never do anyway even in the fastest breaking situations.
I'm asking about you're shooting fast individual shots and you find yourself
hitting the shutter button with nothing happening.
Did that happen with the M 240?
I think I remember hearing that it did happen for sure with both the M8 and
9. And people had do slow themselves down a bit when shooting them. and not
think they were shooting a DSLR.

For me its just an issue as to how necessary this buffer upgrade really is
to even a more serious user. And I really have little guess as to which way
it falls.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer