Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Mother the Veteran
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 22:49:49 +0000

My mother was one of the veterans honored at her retirement home today.  She
was a pre-flight instructor as a WAVE in the U.S. Navy during World War II,
and is still remarkable. This former special education teacher turned 94 in
July and she is still learning, viewing Great Courses DVDs on Winston
Churchill, History of Jazz, and other topics, and goes through crossword
puzzle books like crazy.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Portraits/20140821_MR_Mine_DSF0900.jpg.html>

BTW, when I showed her this shot on the LCD, she didn't like it. (!)

But I do.

Alan

(Retired)
UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978