Subject: [Leica] Portrait of Jack Francis in Wabash, Indiana
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 17:18:25 -0400

Jack Francis is one of those interesting old people whose stories usually go
untold. I met him in Wabash a couple weeks ago while I was photographing
some buildings close to his antique store. One of the greatest things I have
gotten from photography has been the opportunity to meet and document so
many interesting people.

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?product=1951

He is the old man who owned the store with the old records on the door
frame, which I posted a photo of a week or so ago.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook