Subject: [Leica] Not a Leica, a ... Zeiss Ikon folding camera
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 18:38:18 +0200

I have had some fun with a Zeiss Ikon Nettar folding camera (pre-war) : the
lens is a Novaron Anastigmat 1:4,5 = 10,5 cm, the shutter is a Prontor S, I
used a 120 roll (400 ISO) and got about 7 pictures (picture size is 6x9 cm).
I overexposed slightly, the speeds need some looking after ... I quite like
the idea of still getting some correct pictures with a camera that's worth
about $ 30 on the eBay market: who would want to shoot with a folding camera
these days?
JM

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Jean-Michel/folding/Louvre+-+26_+07_2014.jpg.html>

plus two other pictures of Strasbourg.
BTW: the cost of a picture (film + lab + scan)  is about $4 (local lab for
the whole process) ...

Jean-Michel Mertz
Strasbourg