Subject: [Leica] down memory lane
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 17:17:35 -0500

My mother-in-law's 100th birthday is coming up, and I am scanning
negatives and slides to put on a tablet or her laptop as a present. I
could use her help in editing but, it is a surprise.  There are
thousands of frames.  She used a Contessa 35 and a Voigtlander 6x9, that
she still has.   I'm not sure what some of the b&w film is, but the
slides are all Kodachrome.  Here is my wife, Susan, in her girl scout
uniform at their apartment in Verona (1954).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/Scan-140802-0006.jpg.html

I like this image, from Greece also in 1954.  There is someone sitting
on the temple steps, probably frowned on today.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/Scan-140802-0013.jpg.html

Ken

Replies: Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] down memory lane)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] down memory lane)