Subject: [Leica] FS: 35mm Summicron V3 and 50mm Summicron w/Focus Tab
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 09:35:00 -0700

Email me directly for more details..

Great glass.

Both have some barrel wear, but nothing to be either ashamed of nor bragging
about if you like brassing..

35 :  S/N 2.6 Million  really great Bokeh  Asking $1600

50 :  S/N 3.5 Million  a workhorse lens   Asking $1300

Will accept reasonable offers

2 week money back guarantee..if you don't like it, your wife threatened to
kick you out, or any other reason, you can return it...or better still,
them.

Note:  My Son wants to divest himself of all his Leica stuff..  I know he
has a Black M9, Chrome M7, 21 Summilux, 35 ASPH Summicron, 50 ASPH Summilux,
90 AA, 135 F4 Tele Elmar.  Not sure what else.  If you are interested, email
me for direct contact info for him...

All the Leica items will be pretty pristine. he has kids, and they move too
fast for him, so he did not use the equipment very much...

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net