Subject: [Leica] Your 2014 Yearbook is ready as an eBook too!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 09:14:21 +1000

I have paid for and tested the eBook here and it looks great as your mobile
copy when you can't carry around the printed volume.
When you buy a copy you will be sent a link to download it. Just open that
mail on your device and it will download and install in iBooks.
You may download and install it on more than one device for a single
purchase. I did that on my Macbook 13" and iPad Mini 2 both with the Retina
screens and it looks great.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman