Subject: [Leica] Comparing Summicron Collapsible and Rigid
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 10:34:52 +0100

The second lens is much less aggressive as rendered here.
I'll have a second look tonight on the other Mac

Both pairs are nice Lluis, fear not the bokeh devil in me ;-)

Amities
Philippe @Mutz

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Comparing Summicron Collapsible and Rigid)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Comparing Summicron Collapsible and Rigid)