Subject: [Leica] And now a Lightroom question
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 07:26:56 +0100

I just discovered that my Lightroom 4.4 does not recognise the Fuji XT-1
files. Poking around Adobe?s sites I see no upgrade that would let me read
those files directly into LR. So I am right now converting to DNG using
their converter and will then import those.

Are my choices really limited to using this clunky 2-step process and
upgrading to LR5, something which I otherwise have no reason to do? (and no,
I am not interested in other RAW converters or in shooting JPG).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain