Subject: [Leica] IMG: Liechtenstein Hike
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:16:29 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

WOW!  Thanks!  That's very encouraging.  I've heard the sooner you get
moving after surgery, the better. Were you referring to the Giraud
Campbell diet?  I have one of his paperbacks.

Montie

>>Hi, Montie -

I had a wonderful surgeon which makes all the difference.  I had both knees
replaced at the same time and was in the hospital for 3 days.  I had
another week at home with a physical therapist visiting and then graduated
to a gym for more exercises for another month.  Six weeks after the
surgery, I was hiking up mountains in Guatemala.  My titanium knees are
much better than my old ones and I haven't regretted having them replaced
for a minute.  I thought I was headed for hip replacement, too, but this
arthritis diet I'm on has completely removed my hip pain.

Good luck!  I know you'll be glad you did it after it's all over.

Tina

Replies: Reply from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Liechtenstein Hike)