Subject: [Leica] Dang...
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 07:14:40 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thanks, Richard, and I agree about the number of pages.
I might cut it in half and include images on more pages,
bringing the cost down considerably, but I do like
showcasing one image at a time.

Montie

>>I read it and like it. 125 pages is a lot though!

Then again, I keep posting images and not a single comment. It's OK though,
I know somewhere out there must be at least one one lugger that loves me. XD