Subject: [Leica] OT work of genius
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 16:11:33 -0500

I don?t ordinarily post links to public-service videos, but I?ll make an
exception for this one. Besides, it?s a good video production?spectacular
for something of its topic and very moving.

It?s also dreadful, chilling, haunting, ethereal, shocking, heartbreaking,
tearjerking?and conceptually, pure genius. I hope there?s an award for this
sort of thing. It?s worthy of an Oscar. Or maybe I?m just getting soft in my
dotage.

Take the 30 seconds to watch it, and make sure your kids and grandchildren
see it too. Then spam your mailing list with it, as I did.

http://www.unboxxed.com/you-will-never-text-and-drive-after-this-we-promise/
<http://www.unboxxed.com/you-will-never-text-and-drive-after-this-we-promise/>

?howard

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] OT work of genius)