Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 6/11/2014: two Copenhagen shopkeepers
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 07:57:14 +0100

I flew to Copenhagen yesterday morning, spent a few hours there and then
took the train to Aarhus where I am now. When I arrived at Copenhagen?s
Central Station on the local train from the airport, my first priority was
to eat a Danish sausage/hot dog?they are simply the best. This is the
traditional fast food of Denmark. There used to be many more of these
sausage carts, but they have suffered somewhat from the arrival of the
burger troughs about 30-40 years ago. But there are still plenty around,
including ones selling organic and vegan sausages. These were neither, but
still delicious:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3676031049&k=vDzfTJq&lb=1&s=O
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3676031270&k=H6PVqPp&lb=1&s=O

And this is the friendly man who sold me my hot dog:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3676031423&k=Jjt5N3d&lb=1&s=O

Later on, I found myself in a small grocery store where I had a nice chat
with the Afghani shopkeeper:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3676031581&k=45MppSX&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan