Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Portrait & 3 church shots
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 23:55:17 -0000

Portrait of Tony O'Connor at Bray Camera Club meeting. Taken on the fly
during the tea break with my Fuji X100S at f2.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Tony_Portrait.jpg.html

Three pictures of the church of Our Lady of the Wayside, Kilternan, Co.
Dublin. Fuji X100S. Taken today.
The "Blue Church" as it is locally known, is located in the foothills of the
Dublin mountains. This unique Italianate wooden church was built in 1929,
and is based on a design common in the US apparently. Seating only 150
people, it was put up to accomodate the increased local population after the
first World War.  I didn't get married there, but it's one of the most
popular Dublin wedding venues.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/OLOW1.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/OLOW2.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/OLOW3.jpg.html