Subject: [Leica] FS: Sony E and A stuff
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:05:01 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Selling for a friend, I haven't figured out pricing yet:

Sony a7 body, excellent condition, 2 chargers, 7 batteries, manuals, cords,
box, etc.

Sony LA-EA4 PDAF adapter for A-mount lenses, with box, case & caps,
excellent condition

Sony VG-C1EM vertical grip for a7, like new condition

Sony 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 A-mount lens (APS-C format I think) w/ caps, UV
filter aftermarket hood

Please contact me off-list at wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com