Subject: [Leica] IMG: "Tristes Tropiques" book project
From: malland at me.com (Mitchell Alland)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 23:04:45 +0200

Ric - wonderful how helpful you?re being. I am sure you?re never wrong, at
least not in your own mind. What I don?t like is the personalisation of
everything and the compulsion to question motives. In the exchange that you
seem to be referring someone wrote that he wanted to see shadow detail and I
responded the night in the photo under discussion was very dark and that
there were no details in the dark tones. But that?s as much as I want to
respond to you, since you?re not taking about photography.

- - Mitch