Subject: [Leica] Oct 8, 2014 Total Lunar Eclipse
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 06:25:01 -0400

" Because it happens right after the perigee, the closest point to Earth in
the moon?s orbit, this blood moon will be nearly the size of a super moon ?
appearing 5.3 percent larger than the previous blood moon on April 15.

It will be the second in a sequence of four ? called a tetrad ? that are
occurring in roughly six-month intervals. The next one will appear on April
4, 2015, and the last one on September 28, 2015."

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photographer