Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 3/10/2014: sister with kitty
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 07:15:18 +0200

My sister is visiting from Poland, as she always does during the first half
of October. On the 13th she will turn 69, a scary thought. I think she is
keeping well. There is 15 years difference between us, so when she was in
her late teens and early 20s, many of her dates were spoiled because she had
to look after her bratty little brother. Now, thankfully, I am in a position
to reciprocate, just a bit, by giving her a round trip ticket to sunny
Alicante as her birthday present every year:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3585433224&k=HQcHrcW&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman