Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Ending an era…
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:58:48 -0700

George, nice documentation.
I kept my darkroom equipment for many years, stacked up in a corner of the
garage, always thinking that I'll set it up and make some magic.
I finally donated it to our local youth photography group, Youth in Focus
(youthinfocus.org), and made a whole bunch of kids very happy.
But it was hard to let it all go...

Jay

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGs: Ending an era…)