Subject: [Leica] Canyon de Chelly
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:18:51 -0400

you can just copy the second line of the address and paste it in the address
bar behind the partial and hit return

we can help avoid the problem by using < and > around the address, and
making use of URL shorteners like tinyurl

ric

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Canyon de Chelly)
Message from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Canyon de Chelly)