Subject: [Leica] IMG: This morning… the sun's warmth
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 10:58:07 -0500

On Sep 16, 2014, at 10:46 AM, Tina Manley wrote:

> Love the light...and the poem!
>
> Are you using a filter on your Monochrom?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tina
>
> On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 11:33 AM, George Lottermoser <
> george.imagist at icloud.com> wrote:
>
>> c & c always welcome and appreciated
>>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=9249>

thanks Tina.

Not using filters (so far).

Really just trying to learn what the tool delivers as it is;
including what can be accomplished in post processing;
before I begin to add filtration.

I'd like to keep it really simple for most situations.

I can imagine going to the filter collection
if and when I feel I really want to focus my intentions
on a particular landscape; etc.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com