Subject: [Leica] IMG: Night Boat, II
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 16:44:10 -0400

this is a really impossible question in a night mixed lighting environment

unless you consider the mirror rendering of the world the important thing

in which case, forget shooting at night with manmade liight sources

your brain and eye shift stuff to things that physics will not allow,
satisfying cognitive expectations

who you gonna believe, me or your lyin' eyes?

it's a loving mix of perceived colors carrying a truth beyond strict
rendition

ric

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Night Boat, II)
Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Night Boat, II)