Subject: [Leica] "My" The Decisive Moment
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 00:40:31 +0200

I?ve been lucky, I was following this boy expecting the moment he was in the
middle of the two buildings and just at that moment an unexpected thing has
happened, the boy has jump, my click was immediately and I?m vrery happy
with this one. I would like hear your opinions about and any advice will be
welcome, thank you very much! (Please view large)

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Barceloneta/20140906_L1000067BN.jpg.html>

Leica M9, Tri-Elmar
La Barceloneta

Thanks for looking, your c&c are greatly appreciated

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leowesson) ([Leica] "My" The Decisive Moment)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] "My" The Decisive Moment)