Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/8/2014: our anniversary dinner
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 08:33:53 -0400

Yesterday my wife and I celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary. It was a
special treat to do that in the city where we met 35 years ago (both of us
were exchange students at the  State University of New York at Buffalo in
1979-80), and together with both our children?no mean feat since we live in
Spain, our son lives in Orchard Park, just outside Buffalo, and our daughter
lives in Cardiff. But here we are. We decided to have dinner at Left Bank,
Buffalo?s top-rated restaurant on Tripadvisor.

As we went out to get into the car to drive to the restaurant, the sky
looked very interesting and threatening:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3458774625&k=rrM79Wb&lb=1&s=O

My children at the restaurant:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3458774766&k=JxfsRw5&lb=1&s=O

And a rare image of the anniversary couple, taken by our daughter:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3458774869&k=fqhW4vh&lb=1&s=O

Equipment note: all three pictures taken with my newly acquired pocket
camera, the Ricoh GRD, a complete copy of the old film Ricoh GR. The two
restaurant pictures at ISO 5000. Not bad at all.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain