Subject: [Leica] Comments on Lluis' photos
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 22:44:17 -0400 (EDT)

Lluis,
A while back I commented on the wonderful gradation you seemed to
achieve in your B&W shots. But the ones from the Capture One processing
look like drugstore pictures. All black and white with no middle tones.
The Plustek/LR5 processed photos have plenty of middle tones but no
snap. The best compromise, at least for me, seems to be the Epson V700
scanned pictures processed in LR5. Although I think they too are a bit
low key. Of course my judgment is not baed on real prints but what I
see on my Apple monitor. But I would try to emulate your old style as
much as possible.
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Comments on Lluis' photos)