Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 06:53:38 -0600

Three elderly Camellia Sasanquas grow in our back garden.  Before we lost
the oak tree we hardly knew when they bloomed, until Lissa our former
neigbor called to tell us about the glorious view from her kitchen window.

After our rebuild, they're a feature of the view from our screen porch, and
they've just started blooming.  This one's for you Lissa.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=3851

--
Regards,

Sonny