Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] IMGs: Leitz Wetzlar – Super Angulon – R 1 : 4 / 21 on Leica M: Memories are made of these
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 16:05:20 -0500

On Jul 14, 2014, at 3:44 PM, Aram Langhans wrote:

> Nice.  I am enjoying your trip down memory lane with these great lenses.
> I see the next is one I have.  I have it converted to Nikon mount, but
> since getting my full frame, I have not used it.  Something about mirror
> clearance....  I don't want to modify the lens or the mirror, so that lens
> may not be used again.  Looking forward to your photos on a M.
>
> Aram

Thanks Aram.

I'm glad someone is enjoying my modest offerings as I learn how to use my R
arsenal on the M mirrorless EVF.

It truly is delightful to see these lenses "filling 24 x 36" again.
and doing so to great effect on quite a wonderful sensor;
as it turns out.

I've always been impressed with the modest 24 Elmarit-R
1970 (Minolta design and glass production)

The M sensor appears to allow it to shine very nicely.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog