Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dune View
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 11:18:09 -0700

Hi Bob,
No matter how big the names of those before you who shot the Dunes? ADAMS,
WHATEVER, WHOM OTHERS?

This photo of yours "BLEW THEM ALL OUT OF THE WATER AND OFF THE PAGE!" Out
of the ball park. An absolute drop dead fantastic photograph!

I bet if you had a location around your part of the west coast where you
could market many of your prints? In particular this one. I bet you would
have a steady sale rate during tourist season!

IT'S A CLASS PHOTO OF THE DUNES FOR EONS & AGES TO COME!!

Cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Dune View)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG: Dune View)