Subject: [Leica] PSElements 12 Reverts to Trial Version
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 16:54:24 -0500

I purchased PhotoShop Elements 12 from Dell with my new computer, and,
though it was not installed when I received the computer, it was
provided as a download a few days later.  All was going fine. Then, a
few days ago, each time I opened the program, a pop-up window said it
was the 30-day trial version.  I obtained an activation code from Dell,
and tried to validate the purchase.  The problem persists.

Dell Tech Support is working on the problem.

Has anyone else encountered this type of problem?

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA