Subject: [Leica] Painting Program
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 18:24:02 -0500

That is too cool.  Here is a scene from the Taos Pueblo.  I never cared
for the photo that much, but the watercolor has possibilities, I think.
It could also be good for Christmas cards, plus using up matte papers.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/CRW_1693best_NFS_DAP_Aqua-Real.jpg.html

Ken

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Painting Program)