Subject: [Leica] IMG: Artwork seen at the High Line Park, New York City - Scott G
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:25:24 -0700

Scott,
I really like the Nokton 1.5.
The one I have is the current generation from Voigtl?nder
I do not have a Summilux to compare it to, so I can't tell you if I'd
like a 'lux more...
But the Nokton is sufficiently sharp all across the frame to satisfy me,
and renders the out of focus areas at wider apertures quite nicely.
Stopped down it is nice and crispy.
The color rendition is also very good, has a nice "pop" and tonal richness.
Build quality is excellent, smooth focusing and nice click stops with
the aperture ring.

For the price, as compared to Leica, it is an excellent value.

Jay

Replies: Reply from scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] IMG: Artwork seen at the High Line Park, New York City - Scott G)
Message from scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] IMG: Artwork seen at the High Line Park, New York City)