Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tricycle Transport
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 12:21:53 +0200

If it's for printing large leave it as is, a nice end of day scene.

If it were to be cropped, you have two potential photos here, both square
(left and right) leaving the foreground and the sky untouched - I'd then go
for clipping the left-hand side off. But it's just me.

Hope this helps

Amities
Philippe

Le 17 mai 2014 ? 10:06, Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> a ?crit :